Drávanet Zrt is a major player in the Hungarian telecommunications and internet market. The 100% Hungarian-owned company was established in 2000, and it provides internet, telephone, and server infrastructure services for businesses, state-owned organizations, and local municipalities.
Providing state-of-the-art technological solutions for non-residential customers, satisfying their telecommunications needs in a cost-effective way.
The company’s predecessor in title (Drávanet Kft) started its operation in 1996 in Pécs, the 5th largest city of Hungary, located in the south-west of the country. During the next decade Drávanet Zrt had a period of dynamic development. Soon it became the largest internet service provider of the region, and in 2010 it acquired the ADSL customer base of TvNetwork, a major cable-television service provider of the country. As part of its growth strategy, Drávanet Zrt merged two internet companies named IceDSL and Fraktál. By 2011 Drávanet Zrt became the largest 100% Hungarian-owned independent internet service provider of the country with its 20,000 customers.
Drávanet Zrt offers cutting-edge telecommunications services for non-residential customers:
- data and internet leased-line connections both on fiber-optic and microwave network,
- voice-over-IP telephone service utilizing SIP protocol,
- server hosting and virtual server (VPS) solutions in 3 cities (Budapest, Pécs, Szeged),
- virtual telephone PBX service for SME customers.
Our dedicated technical staff is ready to provide high-quality and reliable service meeting Drávanet SLA commitments for our customers. Each of our clients has its own account manager offering friendly and tailor-made treatment.
Drávanet Zrt has a special focus on Research & Development (R&D) activities in the area of Information and Communications Technology (ICT). It has conducted a number of successful R&D projects recently, and it prepares and runs several research projects today, as well. The company’s main research topics are as follows:
- cloud services
- remote management
- mobile measurement
- large amount of data
- telephone technology
Some of our significant references include:
- data services for EKG (Electronic Government Backbone Network)
- internet services for MÁV FKG
- internet leased line for DDRFÜ (Dél-Dunántúli Regionális Fejlesztési Ügynökség)
- data services for Baranya Megyei Önkormányzat
- internet leased line for Belváros-Lipótváros V.ker Polg.Mesteri Hivatal
- GOP-1.1.1 European Union R&D Proposal
- GOP-1.3.1/A European Union R&D Proposal
Address: Hungary, 7624 Pécs, Budai Nagy Antal utca 1